Frequently Asked Questions
Backlinks are links from selected website to a page on another website. Google and other major search engines consider backlinks “votes” for a specific page. Pages with a high number of backlinks tend to have high organic search engine rankings.
Different from On-page SEO, Off-page SEO relies on activities conducted outside web page boundaries.
This includes :
- Link Building
- Social Media
- Social Bookmarking
Link building is the most effective method of Off-page SEO. By building backlinks to your website from external sources, you are attempting to gather more votes. So you really need to buy backlinks if you want to win the game. This will help you sidestep your competition to rank higher in search engines as part of your overall SEO strategy for your website.
When it comes to SEO, On -page optimization refers to specific factors that will have an impact on the ranking of your web page. These may either be controlled by you or by the coding of your web page. On-page optimization examples include HTML code, keyword placement, meta tags, keyword density and much more. On-page SEO means that you can apply certain website settings to make sure it is optimized for search engines.
Here are some on-page SEO tips to help you:
- Content must be high quality and constantly fresh.
- URL structures must be proper.
- Descriptions and titles must be optimized.
- Websites navigation must be user-friendly.
- Internal links need to be optimized.
- Text must be properly formatted with proper font sizes like h1,h2,bold.
- Personal 404 error pages or correct forward in case of 404 not found error.
- Pages must be quick to load and user-friendly.
- Images should be properly optimized for a website and include the alt tag.
- Web pages should have Google Authorship verification.
- Links to external sites must be unbroken and helpful to the user.
You can check your On-page SEO here:
Load time: https://gtmetrix.com/
On-page analysis: http://seorch.eu/
On-page analysis: https://seositecheckup.com/
Google Insights: https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/
It depends on the competition in your niche. I can go from 1 week to 6 months. Generally MOZ.com evaluates it with 10 weeks. See the MOZ.com article here: How Long Does Link Building Take to Influence Rankings?
You will get backlinks from many platform like :
- Web 2.0 (Drupal, Joomla, Elgg etc. )
- Bookmarks (Pligg, Scuttle, Elgg, PhpDug etc. )
- Wikis (Media Wiki, Wakka etc.)
- Comments (WordPress, Joomla, Buddy press etc.)
- Social Signals (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Reddit etc.).
- Website with High PA, DA ranking
- Random .Gov .Edu domains
- Safe 100% for your website
Websites like majestic seo or ahrefs.com will help you to get an idea of how many backlinks your website has. Remember that these websites crawl the web using their own bots. This means that their search capability is limited, so they may only find 30 to 50 percent of your site’s backlinks.
Yes, We will try to Best 50 , 60, 70. 80 High PA, DA Trusted Backlink to your website. 100% Safe with Google, Yahoo, Bing search engine.
Now this time more competition. If you have a personal blog or a small website with keywords low competition you can buy 2000+ Backlinks package, After 5– 6 weeks check your website ranking on Google to see results.
If you don’t know which keywords to SEO just leave keywords empty, Our team will research the best keywords for your business.
Our Backlinks Packages is a one time payment.
Yes, our links can help increase rankings on Google for different types of websites including blogs, YouTube videos, webpages on social such, articles on other sites, etc.
Yes, please contact us while you preparing to place an order with our website. We will response direct through your email for more details.